Cryxellis Said,
March 11th, 2008 @4:36 am

You can really save money by making your own food rather than buying them.. and not only that, you can be sure that the food you eat is clean..

March 14th, 2008 @4:30 am

It is funny only to read the ways but not to apply.. I think the best way is to have a determination and plan of doing to save money.

Doamnacutigai Said,
March 15th, 2008 @9:29 am

You can learn more about this topic reading about ‘7 Make Money Online Myths’ at http://www.terrydean.org/.

Good luck!

March 15th, 2008 @1:04 pm

LOL…. thats a nice tips, I was doing it for whole time last years… and it really save me much.. home made sandwich is great too.. LOL

March 15th, 2008 @1:11 pm

geee… why I never though about that before, it cost me almost $10 a day for every lunch… should I try it dude?

March 15th, 2008 @10:36 pm

Well have taken food to University on a few occasions and yes the saves are immense, I just keep running out of crisps and bread. Often you will find items like crisps work out at half price when you buy them in large packs (two dozen, etc) then take them to work.

The article states to buy the next level down in items. Personally I buy the good stuff in bulk when it’s on ‘buy one get one free’ usually it costs less than the supermarket brand stuff and is better. On items such as beans this is great as they just don’t go out of date 😀

job Said,
March 17th, 2008 @5:04 am

<33

December 14th, 2009 @4:28 am

Another great way to save money is to haggle. You can often get a discount just by asking for one. I’ve asked for a discount twice at Discount Tire and each time got an additional 10% off. I blogged about my experience how to Save Money Haggling At Discount Tire. Reader’s Digest also posted a great article on the subject of haggling titled How to Haggle Like a Pro.

February 15th, 2011 @1:26 pm

This is golden advice. The $5 a lunch thing is SO true. I can’t even tell you how many of my co-workers are cash strapped and then go out and spend $5-6 for lunch every day. It amazes me. Then they go on and tell me how broke they are!

$1200 a year is an extra $100 a month! They could save money by the buckets simply by packing a lunch.