So I did it. I invested in the stock market for the first time. It was actually really easy once the discount brokerage account was set up. I just picked the stock, typed in the amount of shares I wanted and clicked “buy”. When I submitted the order, the share price was $19.55 but the […]
Archive for April, 2008
Browse Our Tag Archives
a student loan being frugal Blogging budgeting Buying a House canadian finance credit card Credit Card Debt credit cards Credit Rating Credit Report debt debt consolidation debts frugal budgets frugal living Funny Posts Getting a Mortgage in debt Investing loan debt money saving motivation out of debt Page Rank Paying off Debt Personal Finance save money save money on Saving Money Selling a House site traffic SPAM spending money stock market Student Debt Student Finance student loan student loan payment Student Loans the student loan to save money Useless Facts Videos ways to save money
- you must install the popular plugin by alex king for this section to work
Recent Updated Post
- Sorry for the delay...
- Cancelling my Satellite got me free Satellite and free long distance?
- Christmas - baking day
- Budget - Coin bank savings
- Frugal Christmas Ideas Can Create Connections
- Benefits of frugal budget ideas
- Crazy Busy - Buying another house...
- Frugal Ways to Save on Cable and Internet
- Frugal Christmas Gifts from Your Home Bakery
- Frugal Recipe - Ham
©2007-2017 Saving money tips – frugal living tips
Disclaimer: All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only.