Nancy Said,
March 7th, 2008 @3:16 pm

Hi,
Congratulations on your new home! There are so many things to do and think about right now, but once those are done, it gets easier. I know what that’s like, but don’t know that much about a business on the internet, but suppose it has the same learning curve…takes a lot to get set up, but then gets easier. Like they say, one step at a time, break it down into managable duties and it’ll work.

Jason Said,
March 7th, 2008 @3:45 pm

Well, our first offer was accepted! Now comes the flurry of getting stuff done in the next 5 days. I had no idea it would get accepted so fast, and I am not fully prepared yet. I thought I had more time, but it’s a great house at a great price so we can’t mess it up. Anyway, I will be documenting this whole adventure as I go along. And any tips or advice would be great(hint, hint)!

March 8th, 2008 @9:17 am

Congrats on buying your first house. The best thing is that you’re no longer ‘wasting’ money on rent, instead you’re investing in your house 🙂

You’re really lucky to get your first offer accepted, that’s quite rare.

March 8th, 2008 @3:58 pm

Buying a house is a great accomplishment! Seems like a good time to buy, I don’t think real estate will drop much more, and rates are low!

paulette Said,
March 9th, 2008 @6:34 am

You should always watch for your credit or you wll be burried in debt. Budgeting is the best thing to get out of debt.

March 9th, 2008 @8:57 am

I think this problem is not only while buying a house. Rather we come across new experiences every time we perform a new job. Anyways good wishes for your new house.

March 10th, 2008 @5:55 am

I also had difficulties as I was buying my own house

I thought that was an exception …

March 10th, 2008 @6:26 pm

you are thinking u want to invest your money wisely and live in a nice dwelling. smart move, IMO

Aimee Said,
March 11th, 2008 @2:11 am

Congrats on the house! It really is a lot of work as I recently discovered. It’s also really exciting!

March 15th, 2008 @1:27 pm

congrat dude, the biggest decision after married is buying a house, it is like you will build your own history from now on… but is it really costly?

job Said,
March 17th, 2008 @5:00 am

gratz for the house though
:S

October 9th, 2008 @1:27 am

I was just thinking about buying a house and you’ve really helped out by sharing these tips. Thanks!

Pingback & Trackback