Debt is such a widespread problem across the world and yet there are still thousands of people who are too ashamed to face up to their debts. Feeling humiliated and worried, they hide every bank statement, bill and final reminder that comes through the door. They take the telephone off the hook and they try […]
Reducing Debt's archives
Just read this over at the consumerist and thought it would be good to share with everyone. One of their regular readers paid off their credit card and personal line of credit debt of over 14k in just 20 months! I always like reading success stories like that to see if they have any ideas […]
Browse Our Tag Archives
a student loan being frugal Blogging budgeting Buying a House canadian finance credit card Credit Card Debt credit cards Credit Rating Credit Report debt debt consolidation debts frugal budgets frugal living Funny Posts Getting a Mortgage in debt Investing loan debt money saving motivation out of debt Page Rank Paying off Debt Personal Finance save money save money on Saving Money Selling a House site traffic SPAM spending money stock market Student Debt Student Finance student loan student loan payment Student Loans the student loan to save money Useless Facts Videos ways to save money
- you must install the popular plugin by alex king for this section to work
Recent Updated Post
- Sorry for the delay...
- Cancelling my Satellite got me free Satellite and free long distance?
- Christmas - baking day
- Budget - Coin bank savings
- Frugal Christmas Ideas Can Create Connections
- Benefits of frugal budget ideas
- Crazy Busy - Buying another house...
- Frugal Ways to Save on Cable and Internet
- Frugal Christmas Gifts from Your Home Bakery
- Frugal Recipe - Ham
©2007-2017 Saving money tips – frugal living tips
Disclaimer: All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only.