September 29th, 2008 @5:28 pm

I recently purchased a credit card for emergencies. I chose Visa – my friends and family said they have the best fraud protection and anti-identity theft security. I don’t plan to use it unless I absolutely have to. Does anyone know if there is a card with a better interest rate out there?

October 3rd, 2008 @2:38 pm

When you are overwhelmed with repayments against numerous personal or business loans all having different amounts that need to be paid on specific dates you need to roll your all your loans into one with one convenient repayment every month, this is called debt consolidation. This becomes all the more important if you find yourself in a position where you can’t financially meet all of your loan obligations. In such a situation you may find a personal loan consolidation to be a life saver.

October 10th, 2008 @9:45 am

Always talk to your credit card company. If you can’t pay the minimum tell them what you can pay and they will work with you. Just avoid paying late.

book Said,
October 11th, 2008 @5:22 am

It is very important matter. Otherwise most of the people just regret for ones credit card.

buy essay Said,
October 11th, 2008 @5:07 pm

October 13th, 2008 @11:25 am

6. Ask yourself: Am I a comple fool when it comes to money?

If yes, do not proceed further.

October 15th, 2008 @1:26 pm

Thanks for the advice. I’m in my sophomore year of college and was just told I have no credit history. I’m going to try to get a credit card to use for emergencies. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which type of card I should get? I’ve heard Visa is pretty convenient.

Ice Rabia Said,
October 16th, 2008 @5:12 am

it is true. Credit card is widely used. But in owning a credit card, comes great responsibility. There are times your swiping can get offhand. Thats what happened to me. Now I am paying off huge amounts of credit card debts. And I learned it the hard way.

October 17th, 2008 @8:15 am

Thanks for sharing with us on how to choose the right credit card! Some people might regret it when they chose a wrong one.

October 18th, 2008 @10:23 am

Always talk to your credit card company. If you can’t pay the minimum tell them what you can pay and they will work with you. Just avoid paying late because the interest rate is big.

Kaka Said,
October 18th, 2008 @12:59 pm

I disapointed with my credit card 🙁

October 19th, 2008 @3:57 am

The penalty on late payments sure is a factor to clearly go over with the individual that sets up the credit card. Also, one should think about their limits and budget accordingly.

Press Said,
October 19th, 2008 @1:19 pm

Thanks for the advice! It’s good to have an impartial run-down on an important matter like credit cards

October 22nd, 2008 @3:50 am

Be careful if you take card protection out, as this is something I have found out recently, the amount you pay every month increases with your outstanding balance, so if you owe $5,000, it”s greater than if you owe $500!

Then if you cancel it, you have to wait a full calender month, so they can get another month out of you, and boy do they pressure you to NOT cancel it!

Tony Bradley.

Left Hand Drive Cars Said,
October 24th, 2008 @10:18 am

Movies Said,
October 29th, 2008 @7:50 am

I haven’t had any problems with my credit card, but this information is very useful for me

carla Said,
November 1st, 2008 @4:52 am

I am considering taking a credit card but I think taking this can just lead me to spend too much. And also some credit cards has a hidden charges that you will just discover in the long run. It is useful to some other point but It can also make you dependent out of some benefit it might give.

November 4th, 2008 @7:01 pm

I have written the similar post on my own blog but I missed a lot of stuff(I realized it after reading your post). I think increasing number of CC companies are making it tough to make some decision.

November 6th, 2008 @12:19 pm

I never take out the protection things they offer on cards, 9 time sout of 10 you cant claim or they manage to get out of following through on the policy anyway! Waste of money if you ask me

December 28th, 2008 @9:14 am

Credit Cards sometimes dangerous in my country you must be carefull if you spend

January 1st, 2009 @5:46 am

Hi,
This was a very useful infomation. But there are two major credit card providing companies : Visa and Master Card. I want to know which one of them is more globally accessible?? Hope to hear soon from you….

January 3rd, 2009 @4:54 pm

This does not seem to be the best of times for new credit card accounts. Due to creadit crunch, the APr seems to be on a higher side. Credit card companies are much more cautious.

January 11th, 2009 @5:09 pm

Web Dude is right not the best time for credit cards, however senate just passed a good credit card reform Bill, it will limit a lot of credit card expenses such as late payment fees and interest rates, it will be enforce in 2011, I think.