Marilyn Said,
July 13th, 2010 @8:32 am

Thanks for the information provided. I find it really useful and worth reading! 😀

KeithTax Said,
July 31st, 2010 @11:14 am

Always remember that student loans can not be discharged in bancruptcy. The less debt the better. I see too many people with massive student loans in my tax office. If they don’t pay, it will come out of their Social Security check someday. My advice: plan. Always spend the time needed to make a good decision. It will follow you for life.

Rozzy Said,
February 19th, 2011 @10:59 am

We all know that it is hard to go on in college. And as what you stated here in your post, it is difficult to get grant for a student loan. So those students who received this kind of loan, they have to start doing, if possible, all of what you list here or at least one out of it. And later on, they’ll realize that they made the right choice. Nice topic to discuss and share. Thanks.

March 26th, 2011 @4:43 pm

On campus bookstores, don’t you just love em! This is good news to use, just too bad I didn’t do most of this stuff when I was in school.

Over and out SEO Hillbilly

April 1st, 2011 @5:34 pm

I think having a college education is very important, but if you do not have the resources then there are other options, like taking a technician and then when you are in the labor market, then see if you can opt for the university. With this I am not saying it’s bad to get a loan, no. bad is when you know how to administer, or pay more than necessary or not paying interest to go, because that sense is that neither one has graduated and is fed up with debt, many companies also require skilled labor and technical.

April 6th, 2011 @2:43 pm

I really wish I would have read this article back when I was in college. My student loans are the bane of my existence! I spent way too much time in school to just get a degree to get out of school and quit that job a year later. Now I am a stay at home mom (which I have wanted to be for a long time) and still have $300/month in student loans. My wonderful husband works 2 jobs so I can stay home and now I am trying to get an internet business established to help him bring in some income!

April 10th, 2011 @1:36 pm

Theres so many thins to avoid when living frugal, main one being…do not borrow more money than you can comfortably pay back. It only takes an unexpected bill to set everything out of whack and leave you with lots of unexpected payments going out