Kelly Said,
January 14th, 2009 @1:00 pm

I like to tell myself that I want to pick up another part time job but I just don’t think it’s feasible with my schedule already (i go to school full time and work 20 hours a week at another job.) Do you have any ideas or tips on LEGITIMATE ways to make money in my spare time without committing to a part time job? (I would love it if the whole “getting paid to take surveys” thing was legit)

Faisaliya Said,
January 15th, 2009 @8:17 am

Generate more income. Generate more income.

I’m Trying!!

Jason Said,
January 16th, 2009 @11:42 am

I think thats a big problem, there are only so many hours in a day and once they are full you can’t really earn anything else. But seeing as you are going to school, you will eventually earn more per each hour worked. The only other thing you can do once you have no more time to work is to invest your money and have it do the work for you.

The only thing I personally invest in right now is my RRSP which I put $210 every 2 weeks. Not sure what that will equal when I retire. Perhaps I should find out and write a post about it!

January 22nd, 2009 @5:52 am

LOL… What a picture… He must be proud of his belly.

Jason Said,
January 22nd, 2009 @10:06 am

Either that or he is trying to stuff it back under his shirt 🙂

kc walsh Said,
January 24th, 2009 @1:49 pm

hey there, As far as new year resolutions go, the points that you have listed out are great. Having a credit card is great, the problem is that we often end up purchasing useless and expensive items with it, items which tend to be notoriously expensive.
Yeah, I do agree with you on the $1000 card limit, makes sense. It is important that we use the card only for emergencies and I do think that the $1000 limit should be more than sufficicent to meet the emergency. It is better to use debit cards or cash for making purchases and cut out the credit card altogether.

February 2nd, 2009 @3:36 am

Melaleuca Said,
February 5th, 2009 @1:57 am

How proud of his belly I guess.