Adam Said,
June 18th, 2007 @12:09 pm

Hmm, everyone has their own opinions, im sure some will jump at an opportunity even though its evil or unethical!

Sofcore Said,
June 18th, 2007 @1:12 pm

My own avatar draws some to my site, and I do get more traffic after I’ve visited high-traffic blogs.

However, I won’t use plug-ins or anything similar. It just doesn’t seem right. So, I completely understand your point.

Call it a sort of ethic.

Regards,

Genevieve Said,
June 18th, 2007 @1:38 pm

I hope MyBlogLog perfects its detection of this sort of abuse of the service. It’s totally against the spirit in which MyBlogLog was imagined and set up.

June 18th, 2007 @6:45 pm

Just because you see yourself in the reader roll doesn’t mean anyone else does.

Kumiko Said,
June 18th, 2007 @8:19 pm

Don’t worry! It would only be worth the effort on much larger sites!

Roberta Said,
June 19th, 2007 @8:00 am

I agree 100% Jason, this is just a crazy idea. I found that I’ve moved away from reading Kumiko’s site, because of the fact that she removed the do-follow from the comments. She said that she doesn’t feel that one comment is worthy of a backlink. (hello, that’s what moderation is for?!?)

I was looking to advertise on her site, but when I read nonsense like this, it made me unsubscribe from her feed. We were there to read helpful tips to make money online and we get stuff like this. Insane!

Sofcore Said,
June 19th, 2007 @12:28 pm

Umm… I’m not ready to give up on Kumiko yet. She’s got a lot of good advice, and so far has kept things pretty much down-to-Earth.

However, it’s not to say that I agree 100% with everything she says and does.

Regards,

Hendrik Said,
October 22nd, 2008 @1:34 pm

MyBlogLog perfects its detection of this sort of abuse of the service.but when I read nonsense like this, it made me unsubscribe from her feed. We were there to read helpful tips to make money online and we get stuff like this. even though its evil or unethical!

Free PS3 Said,