PowerDosh Said,
March 28th, 2008 @6:50 am

I have also found the advice on Motley Fool to be very good. Being in the UK, I use fool.co.uk, but then there’s Fool.com for the US and Canadian part of the world too. They have some solid (and free) advice on investing that’s well worth reading.

Dan

March 30th, 2008 @12:43 am

I think we should do lots of research about the companies on which you are trying to invest because these days markets are fluctuating a lot.

erp Said,
March 30th, 2008 @7:12 am

cant wait to see how’s the result. keep on posting!

erp Said,
March 30th, 2008 @9:05 am

does investing in the stock market really can make good money??? just concern because the stock market is always fluctuate rite???

rich Said,
March 30th, 2008 @4:24 pm

Hey good luck with the stock market.
With the way things are going in the worlds markets at the present time i would not consider “investing”$1000
at this time .

Keep us updated.

Rich

April 2nd, 2008 @11:35 am

I won’t be able to invest in the stock market for a while – too much stress. I wouldn’t be able to sleep!

April 16th, 2008 @2:31 pm

All the best with the Stock Market. $1000 to start…let’s hope it 10 bags!

April 25th, 2008 @12:19 pm

How are the investools? I heard they work pretty well with understanding the stock market and predicting it.

May 5th, 2008 @7:13 am

Don’tyou think it needs so much patience to make money frm stock market? To me it is so tough.

Terry Said,
May 17th, 2008 @4:10 pm

I would second the comment above about the Motley Fool. There is a huge amount of good education about stocks and investing at that site. Good Luck!

July 17th, 2008 @1:48 pm

Thanks for the pointers for us newbies, it sure must require a lot of learning and trading ethics.

August 18th, 2008 @8:08 am

I’ve read some bad things about them. But I don’t know how much to believe or not

October 11th, 2008 @2:56 pm

I think education is the most important part of learning how to invest and trade. These markets take out the experts, what makes you think as a beginner you have what it takes to survive?

October 13th, 2008 @3:42 pm

Which brokerage do you use? I started with Scottrade when I was in college because they were the only brokerage that would let me put in $500 to start.

I tend to invest in ETFs rather than individual stocks. An ETF is basically a mutual fund, but traded on the exchange. I put money in consistently and try not to worry about market fluctuations.

Pingback & Trackback