Publish finance articles

4 Comments Already

February 17th, 2008 @12:57 pm  

John Chow is a very respected and educated man so his tips should be considered indeed.

Motivator Said,
February 18th, 2008 @11:50 am  

I wonder if there is a need for us to pay taxes from google adsense even though we have only earned some money from it and our country is not from US?>

February 18th, 2008 @1:20 pm  

Good advice. Its really important to understand how things works so you could be taxed as little as possible

Jason Said,
February 19th, 2008 @1:27 pm  

I would assume that in order for you to be a good citizen, you would need to report it. But the question is, do you have to? If you live in a country besides the US, and you get revenue from AdSense, can you just not report it? Is there a way for your countries tax service to know that you received revenue from Google? Does anyone know the answer to this?

Related Post

Please Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be moderated