Adam Air Said,
September 9th, 2008 @10:58 am

Damn, I didn’t realise the possible outcomes of not paying off my student loan. I want to pay it off so badly, but I’ve only just started a savings account. I hate the idea of emptying it already.

job Said,
September 10th, 2008 @3:19 pm

Argh…It is frustrating but when you owe someone money you need to pay it back, its that simple. Now actually paying it back isn’t so simple.

jacky Said,
September 11th, 2008 @11:32 pm

I think credit cards debts are most difficult to pay. Due to high loan interests, its very hard to pay off in time, its a circle.

September 12th, 2008 @3:35 pm

Answer: Big men with tattoos and very short haircuts come round to ‘have a word’ with you.

On a serious note, even defaulting on paying for a dvd rental could have serious implications when you go to get a mortgage.

September 13th, 2008 @2:43 pm

The Beast or Machine is out of control. This Beast is abstract, but very real in the sense that it effects peoples daily lives. Call it the government the economy whatever you please. A loan is just one of it’s hooks. It gets you and puts you to work as a slave.

September 16th, 2008 @12:22 am

Yes I think that there can be no problem that is as big as not paying your loans.

Not many realize that there are so many problems that await them. I think taking loans is always something that should be planned very cleverly and done and not to be done with haste because of some necessity.

September 16th, 2008 @2:19 am

Argh…It is frustrating and difficult to pay credit cards debts…

September 17th, 2008 @12:16 pm

If you are making monthly payments on a loan and want to save some money – try to schedule your payments for every 3 weeks than every 4. You will save so much money in interest in the end! Just try it!

September 20th, 2008 @10:46 am

September 25th, 2008 @6:39 am

Man oh man…as a person that HAS actually defaulted on a Student Loan (don’t ask…my own darn fault), and can verify these claims. While it’s never effected any employment opportunities, it WILL cost you a boatload of more interest, and your tax return.

Luckily, if you do default on the loan, there are a number of agencies that are more than happy to work with you to consolidate the loan and get it back in good standing. The entire process took me the better part of 6 months, but I’m back in good standing with only $7k and change to go. Moral of the story…even if you can only pay the minimum amount, KEEP PAYING!

MonaVie Said,
September 25th, 2008 @8:00 pm

I just hope that people with loans will be able to stay afloat…with the rollercoaster financial situation, its getting pretty scary and I know tons of people that wouldn’t be able to pay off their house in full yet.

system errors Said,